Basic c£70,000 plus car, bonus and benefits
Cognisant search is currently working with a highly regarded housebuilder who, due to continued growth from significant investment, is looking for a finance manager to support the Head of Finance and oversee the finance team.
The role will deliver timely and accurate management and financial reporting to help the business make key decisions on their joint venture developments.
As Finance Manager, you will:
- Produce timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting, including profit and loss account and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Consolidation of subsidiaries and joint ventures.
- Production of statutory financial statements and manage the delivery of accounts for subsidiaries and joint ventures.
- Property management and other reporting, including S106/CIL, pursuit costs, service charges and ground rent reporting.
- Key role in setting the annual overhead budget, monitoring variance, and following up variance with all relevant department with support from the Assistant Finance Manager.
- Maintaining effective relationships with internal departments, including commercial, technical, land, legal, customer service, company secretarial.
You will be a qualified accountant with experience within the housebuilding or wider property sector. Operating as a Finance Manager, or ready for your next step up, you must be highly organised, a self-starter, motivated by working in a growing business and take responsibility for managing a team and driving performance. You will be able to demonstrate strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills and have the ability to work with people at all levels.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org