Senior Finance Manager
Interim Senior Finance Manager
5 months (Interim)
An NHS client is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Finance Manager for 5 months.
Reporting into the Assistant Chief Finance Officer, you will be responsible for the production and coordination of the monthly management accounts and corporate reporting / financial planning. Finance Lead for Corporate reporting / Financial Planning.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Provide a comprehensive finance and business support service across the organisation to enable the CCG resources to be managed effectively, efficiently and within budget;
- Ensure the CCG’s financial performance is accurately reported to various committees and organisations in a timely manner including NHS England and the CCG Governing Body;
- Support the Deputy CFO to ensure that financial plans are developed and incorporated into budgets in an accurate and timely manner;
- Support the production of the CCG’s annual and strategic financial plans;
- Investigate and advise on highly complex financial issues and provide corporate reports/strategic financial and business planning advice;
- Manage the team in line with CCG policies and procedures;
- Participate in the regular financial plan and corporate reporting monitoring arrangements, to support the commissioning process and to ensure accurate reporting of financial information;
You will be a qualified accountant who has extensive knowledge of budgeting, financial management and accounting processes including in-depth specialist knowledge of financial and accounting procedures, financial aspects of NHS legislation and NHS finance policies.
You Must be able to provide and receive highly complex, sensitive or contentious information, negotiate with senior stakeholders on difficult and controversial issues, and present complex and sensitive information to large and influential groups as well as being able to negotiate on difficult and controversial issues including performance and change.
Further to this, you must be an effective organiser, used to working in busy environments as well as the ability to work as part of a team and work flexibly to provide support to other departments and teams as and when necessary.
If you believe you are well suited to this role, please apply now.