Financial Accountant (& ERP finance lead)
£50k base salary (depending on experience) + bonus, pension, PHI, 26 days annual leave
This is a brand-new role and fantastic career opportunity for an ERP savvy, technically strong and data driven financial accountant – we want our data to be best in class.
Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding FMCG entrepreneurial business? One which encourages its employees to put forward ideas, be innovative and work as part of a team?
The Role: We implemented a new ERP system January 2021 and are looking for a strong Financial Accountant with an interest in financial systems. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be part of a busy team of 9. Your remit is to:
- ensure the accuracy of financial information in the business.
- lead the development of our new ERP system.
- Become the Finance expert for the new ERP system. Understand its inputs and outputs and work with other departments to ensure our data is best in class.
- Take an active role in the month end close, hitting all deadlines.
- Prepare and review Balance Sheet Reconciliations, paying particular attention to accounts with complex and aged balances.
- Analyse variances to standard costs and produce reports to highlight these to the departments.
- Prepare the VAT, EC Sales and Intrastat submissions for our UK and French registrations.
- Work with external advisors in statutory accounts preparation and corporation tax compliance.
- Drive improvement projects.
- Ideally fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- At least 3 years’ experience working with ERP systems
- Strong technical skills and interest in financial systems
- a self-motivated team player with a proactive can-do attitude & ability to work at pace
- very organised and able to multi-task, analytical & results focused
About us: St Pierre Groupe Ltd is a £100m+ turnover international market leader in bakery products. With a strong reputation for innovation and customer service, our unique business model has allowed us to create three thriving brands – St Pierre, Baker Street and Paul Hollywood. St Pierre Groupe has an international supplier and customer base. The business has seen exponential growth, particularly over the past 5 years, having infiltrated the US markets and expanded the UK customer base. Our business is booming in the US, UK and globally.
Our employer brand is also really important to us. Headquartered in Didsbury, our gorgeous offices are modern and open plan, with private parking and easy access by public transport. As an employer of choice, we offer a flexible start time between 8am-10am daily. It’s a great place to work.
To discuss the role in more detail please call our retained consultant – Elaine Rippon at Oakleigh Resourcing on 01477 534491. To view the role profile, click on www.oakleighresourcing.co.uk. To apply please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference Oak180.
No agencies please.