ACA Financial Accountant
ACA Financial Accountant
Based in London, MRK Associates are working with a fast-growing recycling technology company who are looking to recruit a qualified accountant to join them as Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a qualified accountant (ACA) either looking for your 1st role into industry or with 1 year+ post qualified experience. This is a great opportunity to become a part of a small but growing finance team to support the business in an exciting time of development.
Our client is an exciting business who provides niche services and are currently embarking on a fast-growing journey with exciting technology in the waste management sector which will enable us to recycle more plastic with plants being built in the UK, Germany, and the USA, this is a real opportunity to join a business in their infancy, however, with incredible growth plans already underway and with a business trying to help solve a real global issue.
The successful individual will be ACA qualified and will have previous experience with different processes and systems to give a view on best practice. For this role it is essential you have strong technical accounting knowledge as well as experience with IFRS and preparing financial statements.
- To prepare and analyse accurate financial reports
- Prepare monthly finance packs for review by Senior Management and quarterly for review by the Board and external parties
- Ensure the books and records meet local accounting regulations and legislation
- Manage the statutory accounts preparation and annual audit processes
- Work with internal auditors
- Work with external service providers for the preparation of VAT and tax filings
- Ensure appropriate financial controls are in place and drive for improvements
- Improve existing processes to ensure they are efficient and robust
- Develop and document accounting policies and internal controls
- Support others in the finance team and wider group with ad hoc projects and activities
- Support the procurement and treasury functions as required
This is a great role for an ambitious Financial Accountant seeing their future in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Financial Accountant jobs in London please don't hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability