18 month FTC
The project accountant will provide financial support for the construction of a new production line at our Bishop’s Stortford site. They will be accountable for monitoring the progress of project, looking into variances, and making sure the project comes in on Budget. Bring financial stewardship as a member of the Project Leadership team.
- Ensure project forecasts are updated with accurate costs and revenues monthly
- Analysing all project expenses and providing commentary
- Provide a monthly report on project variances
- Monthly cashflow forecasting
- Keep a register of Key financial risks to Project with mitigating actions
- Managing financial systems to collate project related records, including contracts and PO’s
- Ensure contract terms are adhered to
- Monitoring of billing milestones to ensure accurate invoicing from suppliers
- Attendance at weekly/monthly project meetings
- Presenting project progression to SLT/Board
- Assistance with provision of data for annual audits and liaising with auditors
- Experience of working on a Multimillion-pound construction project
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified accountant
- Prince 2 Qualified / Studier
- Factory finance role
We are the original pud pioneers.
Since 2003, we've been filling homes with ramekins of restaurant-quality, wickedly indulgent desserts.
From Day One, our talented pâtisserie chefs have made every single pud in our very own kitchens, using only the most decadent ingredients, and now we have a range that includes Cheesecakes (some of which also come Free-from!), Hot Puds, Mousses and our new lower calorie Lights range, all of which come in our packaging which is fully recyclable, although we know most of you love to keep the ramekins and re-use them at home!
If you're ever wondering if a Salted Caramel Cheesecake is acceptable at 11 am; just know that somewhere, somebody is tucking into a Gü every single second ...
APPLY: Trust your impulses and tell us why you should be part of our talented team by emailing your cv to us via the apply button quoting reference 3049/241
NO AGENCIES PLEASE, all third party applications will be forwarded to our Resourcing Lead Nicky Stapleton.