Dublin | Up to €65,000
This dynamic, successful business is seeking a Financial Analyst who can strengthen its financial planning and analysis functionality. This business sits in the ecommerce space, helping to connect nearly a billion customers worldwide. The Financial Analyst is required on a full-time, permanent contract in Dublin.
About the Role
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Financial Analyst will handle the following responsibilities:
- End-to-end maintenance and development of the core FP&A model.
- Careful review, analysis, and communication of monthly results variances to business leaders.
- Assist in driving the budget and reforecasting process, developing new models as required.
- Development of commercial bid templates to aid all company pricing.
- Provision of finance business partnering, including ad hoc analyses.
- Contribute to a continuous process improvement ethos.
Applicants with the following profile are encouraged to apply:
- Candidates should have at least 2 to 4 years’ demonstrable experience in this field.
- A hands-on, determined individual who craves the broad involvement this role offers.
- Strong analytical mindset.
- A solid understanding of and experience in financial accounting and reporting.
- An excellent communicator and influencer, with a positive, self-motivated disposition.
Salary & Benefits
This company are offering the successful Financial Analyst a salary of up to €65,000 per annum, depending on experience. Though the offices are located in Dublin, the company is highly flexible with regard to remote work arrangements. Given the scope of this company, this is a fabulous environment to grow both yourself and your career.
If you’d like to register your interest in the Financial Analyst position, submit your CV now.