Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner
Cornwall (Falmouth or Redruth), with occasional remote working
Up to £45,000 + relocation allowance, staff discount
Seasalt is a modern and growing Cornish company with an ambitious vision. As a successful omnichannel retailer spanning over 70 shops, 400 wholesale stockists and online, we're always challenging ourselves to think creatively and innovate from our head offices situated on the beautiful Cornish coast.
Blending management accounts with commercial finance support, this is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant or someone working towards a qualification with relative experience, to broaden their experience and add value as a Finance Business Partner.
As Finance Business Partner, you’ll help us by:
- Directly partnering with key areas of the business to help support their functions and financial decision-making
- Ensuring budget holders are provided with key financial information to assist in financial-decision making, including budget reports, project appraisal, ROI analysis and ad-hoc reporting
- Building partnerships and strong relationships with senior managers and their teams
- Supporting the annual budgeting process (and quarterly reviews) to drive an efficient and accurate top-down bottom-up budget
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly reporting pack by providing analysis and commentary for key areas of the business
- Supporting the FP&A team, Director of Finance and CFO with key pieces of analysis when required
- Identifying ways to develop and improve the business partnering process, identifying key investments in process and technology to improve service provided to the business
- Providing support for the Financial Planning and Analysis team to aid fulfilment of key deliverables associated with the reporting, budgeting & forecasting processes
The skills you'll be sharing with the team, as Finance Business Partner:
With previous experience in Finance Business Partnering ideally in a retail environment, you will work well with others while being confident to challenge the status quo where necessary.
The ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and deadlines are key in this Finance Business Partner role, as is the ability to communicate clearly at all business levels with finance and non-finance professionals, making you able to convey complex financial issues to a non-financial audience.
Why we hope you'll love working with us:
The success of Seasalt is down to the skill and hard work of our team. We don't just want to attract the best people to come and work with us, we want you to stay and grow with us.
From the moment your Seasalt journey begins, it's our pledge to support you by providing dedicated learning and development opportunities that will enhance your day-to-day working life and help you build your skills and knowledge.
As well as doing everything we can to boost your development professionally, we believe encouraging personal growth is just as important. So you can fulfil your passion and purpose, not just at work but in life, we offer a range of benefits that are designed to enhance your career and wellbeing:
- 5% relocation allowance
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Generous 50% staff discount on all full priced items
- Employer Contributory pension
- Exclusive discounts and offers through Seasalt Lifestyle
- Life assurance programme
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Remote medical support partnerships
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid volunteering opportunities
Apply for this Finance Business Partner role based in Cornwall by clicking the 'Apply' button now.