Finance Business Partner
I am hiring a Finance Business Partner for a Professional Service / Consulting firm who are planning an IPO (Q2, 2022). You will report to the Head of Commercial Finance and be aligned with / embedded in, a specific business unit to identify and help drive improvements in financial performance.
- Provide financial reporting, detailed analysis and insight to assist in commercial decision making
- Assist in the annual budgeting process and ongoing forecasting exercises
- Provide high quality, reliable, and timely analysis
- Assist in the maintenance of data in key internal systems and ensure data is reviewed and reconciled as required
- Ensure key data in budgeting and practice management systems are maintained accurately.
- Improve overall understanding of financial KPI's and performance across the business.
- Assist with the preparation of other key reports on financials and performance, highlighting required business interventions.
- A qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA) with 4 + years PQE.
- 4 + year’s experience as a dedicated Finance Business Partner with a focus on (improving) revenue. This experience must have been accumulated where you have been embedded in the 'business' as opposed to sitting in finance.
- Highly analytical with strong forecasting and budgeting skills.
- Ability to work with large volume of data, from different sources
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Personable and confident, able to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Advanced IT skills e.g., writing macros in Excel, SQL experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn to use new tools (e.g., Microsoft Power BI).