Head of Finance
£55,000 to £65,000 plus Disc bonus and benefits
Do you want to join a fantastic growing multi-faceted family owned business who excel in customer experiences?
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be at the heart of one of the largest family-owned holiday and leisure operators. ABPM have been retained to find a Head of Finance to support the leadership group that spans over a multi-site complex - there will not be a dull moment!
So who do we want? A qualified accountant with a strong IT (useful if M/S Navision) and systems background; reporting to the Board of Directors a proven track record of sound financial management delivery with evidence of providing operational finance data to enhance and support decision making.
- Oversee day to day team management and financial operations.
- Distribute management information and ensure compliance.
- Cashflow forecasting, budgeting, profit and loss.
- Completion of VAT returns and machine gaming returns.
- Preparation of audit and sales authorisations.
- Develop and build close working relationships for business growth.
- Implementation of systems and advance processes.
- Monitoring budget performance and productivity.
- KPIs, reporting and stock.
- Assist with business strategies and analyse financial impact.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when required.
- Leading from the front you will be a motivated finance leader, who wants to participate in running a business and promoting yourself to impact positive work ethic across the finance and broader business teams.
- Ideally you will have worked in the leisure or service industry and possess an engaging leadership style.
If this sounds of interest please contact their retained advisor Rej Abraham Managing Director of ABPM for more details by emailing a covering letter supporting your application and CV quoting our job reference EX939116 or applying online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.