Group FP&A Manager
Permanent Group FP&A Manager role in a growing global business.
Be part of a global transformation project.
My client is leading brand within the retail sector, they have a turnover of over £4 billion and that is set to grow further. They are PE backed and also starting a Global Transformation Project which this role will be involved with. My client is working around 2-3 days in the office and the rest at home.
The role needs a strong Group FP&A accountant, with a proven track record of operating in large complex organisation with international entities. The role will focus on the following:
- Stakeholder management - CFO, Execs and Shareholders
- Implement and support new systems and processes
- Manage and continuously improve various budgeting models internally
- HFM, Anaplan and Oracle experience is useful
- Multi-national and currency organisational exposure is essential
- Team management needed, currently a team of 2
- Implementation of centralised scenario planning
- Analysis required from the Director of Finance and FP&A
- Management of monthly reporting and forecasting cycles
- Presentation of information to the senior leadership team and Shareholders
- Must be able to challenge information and stakeholders
The successful candidate will have a strong FP&A background, within large, complex and international businesses.
The role also needs a strong communicator that can challenge but still present insightful information to a range of stakeholders.
The successful candidate will also have managed a team previously and enjoy constant change and process improvement.
The successful candidate will secure the Group FP&A Manager role, at a salary of circa £90,000 + car + bonus + benefits.
This role will also give you have the opportunity to work for one of the leading brands in Surrey within the retail space. You will have the opportunity to work on a Global Transformation project also.