Director of Commercial Finance
DIRECTOR OF COMMERCIAL FINANCE
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 + benefits
Location: United Kingdom
This is an outstanding senior appointment with a global organisation seeking a UK based Director of Commercial Finance. The role may be based anywhere in the United Kingdom and represents an excellent opportunity with an international market leader in their area of expertise and will report into the United States HQ.
- This position will assist the Commercial Team with European, as well as global opportunities, which will include strategy, pricing, modelling, contracting, negotiating, as well as reporting. The role will interact with many divisions of the business including Corporate Finance, Commercial, Operations and Legal. The candidate will display strong organisational skills, be results oriented, have strong communication skills, and possess the ability to competently manage multiple priorities.
- Working with Global Commercial Team in reviewing the opportunity, current contract and financials, and putting together a go-forward strategy to provide to the client.
- Working with Global Commercial Team, Operations, and Finance to put an Economic Deal Model together including the proper costs, allocations, and pricing.
- Being able to present sales opportunities to senior leadership, providing input on their strategy, economics, contractual language, as well as provide recommendations.
- Working with legal team to put together contracts, SOW's, pricing schedules, and SLA's.
- Working with Global Commercial Team to discuss/negotiate opportunities with clients
- Help develop and maintain reporting which will include, but not limited to, renewal reporting, pricing analysis, trends, etc.
- Maintain effective working relationships with various teams including Finance, Commercial, Legal, and Operations
- Assist with implementation of system/process improvements as necessary
- Ad hoc analyses and special projects as necessary and directed by senior management
- You will have a sound background of finance and accounting principles, specifically understanding pricing and pricing concepts.
- Strong ability to investigate into details and work with limited data.
- The ability to understand and frame complex opportunities in a consolidated and straightforward manner.
- To effectively manage tasks and tight deadlines independently.
- The successful candidate must be a well rounded individual capable of interacting with all levels of employees and senior management as well as clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills ate essential combined with the ability to convey information concisely in writing and verbally to senior management and clients.
- A background of working with clients effectively both virtually and in-person will be most beneficial.
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- You will preferably have 8-10 years previous experience in a similar corporate role.
Our client is a global leader in their area of expertise with sites internationally and headquartered in the United States.
£90,000 - £100,000, benefits, home working with UK travel on occasion and some international travel when it is possible.
Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment.
Established in 1998.
Employ approx. 30 staff.
2 offices in Doncaster & Hull.
Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients.
From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments.
It is the policy of Edwards & Pearce to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.