Commercial Financial Controller
Investigo Finance is recruiting for a great multi-site business with Head Office in Grantham. Our client has continuously evolved year on year and grew by over £10m in 202, they also have enormous growth plans for the future. Due to this growth, they are looking to strengthen their finance team through the addition of a Commercial Financial Controller who can provide commercial decision support to the internal and external departments..
The Commercial Financial Controller will work closely with a very talented CFO and the MD of the business. In this role you would be responsible for the analysis and all financial and budgetary activity for a key contract, supporting the operations team in achieving financial targets and KPIs, managing financial reporting and ensuring compliance with the company's financial policies.
- Support, challenge and drive the strategic and financial decisions and priorities, with a focus on financial performance delivery.
- Coordinate, together with FP&A, the preparation of business forecasts and financials that are transparent and reliable.
- Enhance internal processes, allowing more time for innovative, insightful and thought-provoking value-add
- Help drive sustainable performance improvement and the development of talent within the FBP community.
- Provide financial expertise as key business partner for contract management team
- Producing monthly management accounts, forecasts and month end reporting and overseeing staff to ensure all contracts accounts are processed accurately and in a timely fashion
- Produce Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Production of weekly/monthly financial reports for customer
- Production of weekly business information reporting to customer and contract team
- Help oversee production of monthly operational reports on KPI
The Successful Candidate:
Recognised Accounting Qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or QBE. SME background is key in order to succeed in this role. You must demonstrated Business Partnering & FP&A experience to act as a trusted advisor using strategic insight to deliver tangible performance improvements. Proven ability to adapt a style of financial information presentation to suit a range of stakeholders, both financial and non-financial. Extensive experience in financial analysis and investment appraisal, with a track record of successful delivery.
This is an amazing opportunity and with no doubt a CV builder for a driven individual who is looking for a new challenge.