A superb Commercial Analyst role has arisen in a growing, private equity backed Property and Construction business based in London.
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering a high growth, private equity backed property, construction and real estate business based in Wembley, London.
The business operate in the build to let property market and are a leader in their field. In a period of growth the business provide private and commercial leases.
The Commercial Analyst role will sit between commercial and finance and be responsible for:
- Market insights, including research on both qualitative and quantitative
- Modelling - financial and commercial
- FP&A reporting and analysis
- Prepare new business line analysis and case studies
- Business partner to senior leaders and team
- Contract analysis and review
The successful Commercial Analyst will be:
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and prioritise
- A background in Finance would be advantageous (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or qualified by experience
- Strong, best practice excel skills (v-look ups, sumifs, pivot tables etc.)
- Able to flex style and articulate complex information to inform decision making
The Commercial Analyst position comes with a base salary of £50,000-£55,000, 25% bonus, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working arrangements and a comprehensive benefits package including, health care, pension and much more