Finance Director | Hybrid Role - Shropshire and Remote Working | £120,000 to £150,000 DOE + Benefits Including Bonus Scheme & Private Medical Insurance
Acuity Associates has been retained by a Shropshire based SME client to identify candidates for the role of Finance Director. Our client is looking to increase revenues by 50% in the next three years.
Our client is content for the successful candidate to work on a hybrid basis if required (i.e. remote working).
Highly innovative, and building on 45 years’ experience as a market leading independent provider in the sector, our client is a dynamic and ambitious fast growing enterprise and has averaged 7% year on year growth
To achieve, or surpass the existing targets, this will likely involve the right acquisitions which will be identified and funds raised to complete the transactions.
As such this Finance Director role is pivotal. You will work closely with the Managing Director and senior management team to define strategic vision and direction and manage income and value drivers.
Your input as a member of the senior management team will be to keep firm control of cash, finances and reporting during a period of accelerated growth. You will demonstrate commercial acumen and drive change.
Heading up the finance team, your accounting and management skills and your experience of producing actionable information from a variety of sources will be crucial.
- Hold a recognised CCAB accountancy qualification or equivalent
- Have raised capital or debt and managed investors / funders
- Have worked in a senior financial role (FD or senior Financial Controller) for at least 3 years requiring hands-on involvement
- Have worked with SMEs in the senior management team or an autonomous division of a larger company
- Have used Excel regularly
We are also interested in someone who has:
- Experience of product / stock businesses
- Experience of working with businesses in B2B
- Worked in an high growth organisation
- Salary £120,000 to £150,000 depending on experience
- Bonus scheme depending on profit and contribution
- Equity Participation or equivalent
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
Those candidates selected for interview will be contacted by our team.
To apply for this excellent Finance Director role, please click apply below!