The FP&A Analyst will be primarily responsible for supporting the FP&A Manager with the production of meaningful MI relating to business performance in conjunction with financial performance metrics, astute analysis and strategic project work.
FP&A Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with non finance business functions to understand their reporting requirements and establish/harmonise reporting processes to ensure calibration with the wider business and strategic requirements
- Support the FP&A Manager in driving adoption of Power BI in enterprise wide reporting
- Assess data quality, understand gaps in data and work with stakeholders to make improvements
- Develop collaborative and robust working relationships with stakeholders in the UK and regionally in order to facilitate collegiate working partnerships
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Demonstrable experience of working in a commercial finance / business partnering role within either the insurance or professional services sectors
- In depth experience of analysing both financial and non financial information to create robust KPIs
- Ability to understand the impact of underlying data on reports via the production of meaningful summaries from large volumes of data
- Outstanding systems skills - Power BI, Excel + planning & reporting toolkits
- Capable of working collaboratively in teams and across functional boundaries to partner with business leaders and deliver change
- Best in class analytical skills, logical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong communicator both written and verbal with the ability to build sustainable relationships at all levels
This constitutes an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a progressive assignment, where they can make a mark and deliver meaningful change, whilst working within a high growth company with ambitious plans for the future.
Highly competitive basic salary equivalent to £45k