A key role, contributing to the Group's longer-term strategy. This role reports directly into the Head of FP&A. The role will be focused on planning and reviewing performance against plan to drive business performance. On a day-to-day basis the role will focus on reviewing current performance and forecasting future performance, working across the business to drive performance and enhance profitability.
Growing business looking for a strong FP&A Manager, Worthing
- Supporting the Head of FP&A in all forecasting and budgeting, including: building/maintaining budget tools, preparing budgets for key business areas
- Producing intra-month commentary on key trading areas
- Support the wider business in preparing business cases.
- Work in collaboration with the wider finance team to build reports and overhaul month end reporting packs.
- Building reports to compare performance against budget/forecast and/or prior periods in both MS Excel and our budgeting tool
- Building models within our budgeting tool software as a key element of our Budget/forecast planning process
- Using the BI tool to analyse business performance across a number of key areas
- Potentially supporting any M&A or other strategic opportunities.
- Supervising, coaching and training other analysts
Qualified Accountant - ACA / CIMA / ACCA
Strong Excel / BI tools
£50,000 - £55,000