This well established manufacturing business are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to support the FD with the production of management accounts, financial policies and management information systems. This role is pivotal within the department will be fast paced with your key duties including:
- Ensure accurate and timely production of the month-end management accounts for the UK subsidiary (includes P&L, Balance Sheet and cashflows)
- Produce Variance reports and analysis of the results.
- To provide financial information and analysis as required to various other departments within the wider business
- Support the budgeting and forecasting Process
- To complete Balance Sheet reconciliations monthly.
- To complete rolling cashflow forecasts
- To ensure the accuracy of all intercompany balances
- To complete ONS and VAT returns as required
- To prepare the monthly payroll
- Ensure compliance with UK accounting and tax regulations and legislation.
- Assisting with Year End Accounts and external audit
- Ad hoc duties as required and instructed by the FD
The ideal candidates will be a newly qualified or part-qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with previous experience in a similar role with a good understanding of management accounting. You will be technically competent and commercially aware. You will have strong communication skills and the ability to engage with people at all levels. This is a great role for an experience management accountant or assistant accountant or company accountant looking for autonomy within the position.