To £45k + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a privately-owned group with a diverse portfolio of companies. Due to a recent restructure, they are looking for a qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA Accountant to join their Head Office team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established group who really value their employees and provide a supportive and inclusive environment where you will be rewarded for your hard work and commitment.
This role will report into the Head of Financial Accounting and be responsible for but not limited to:
- Producing monthly reports for the Group and associated companies
- Preparation of local statutory accounts and tax packs
- Management of cash and cashflow forecasting
- Providing support with Group Treasury arrangements
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Processing payments
- You will be fully qualified with experience or preparing statutory accounts and audit experience ideally with some understanding of tax
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Approachable and personable, you will enjoy working in a small team
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this role, please click in the button below, attaching your CV in Word format, with details of your current remuneration package, along with job reference 372688.