£50,000 to £65,000 plus Benefits
Lichfield, West Midlands
Want to make your mark?
ABPM are retained to assist a fast growing and innovative retailer appoint their first Finance leader to join the management team to enable them to continue the exciting journey they are enjoying.
It will be a hands on operationally focused role. You will create the financial management and controls framework so you must be motivated to deliver your best for the day to day requirements of the role but also support the strategic agenda and maximise financial performance.
Are you the Financial Controller this this iconic retailer is seeking?
You will need to be a qualified accountant who can work well under pressure to deliver results and input their knowledge/skills to take the business to new heights in a demanding and exciting market.
Insight of your responsibilities:
- Oversee, manage and guide a finance team.
- Produce and deliver quality management accounts.
- Responsible for financial reporting.
- Reporting on margins, budgets and forecasts.
- Monitor trends and support decision making accordingly.
- Look to continuously improve processes and systems.
- Compliance, cost accounting and cashflow forecasting.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
Knowledge and Experience:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Background within Retail or Distribution (preferably a SME environment).
- People management experience.
Just what you're looking for? Then please contact ABPM Recruitment Ltd for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference B939302 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.