Group Reporting Manager
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Group Reporting Manager
Stiltz Homelifts design, manufacture and install innovative, award winning Stiltz Homelifts in domestic homes throughout the UK, Europe, USA and RoW.
We are seeking a high calibre Group Reporting Manager to be based at our UK HQ in the West Midlands.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 25 days’ holiday + Statutory holidays + 1 additional day off on your birthday!
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Cash Back Health Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A positive, supportive and people-centric culture
This Group Reporting Manager position:
As Group Reporting Manager, you will be working closely with our CFO and global finance teams to provide fully compliant reporting across the business – UK, US and China. You will also be responsible for:
- Full ownership of year end and monthly financial Group reporting.
- Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring compliance and control frameworks are adhered to across the Group.
- Lead continuous improvement and governance for process and control, Group wide.
- Management of Group compliance, ensuring all relevant financial regulations are adhered to ensuring best practice for all external reporting requirements.
- Group corporation tax compliance and responsible for appropriate transfer pricing within the business.
- Development & implementation of robust Group best practice, systems and processes.
- Nurture Group cash and ensure optimum working capital efficiency.
- Implement and ensure adherence to strong yet practical internal controls.
- Create and develop a Group Internal Audit function.
- Ad hoc projects within and outside of the finance function.
- We’re looking for an experienced, qualified Accountant with a strong audit background.
- Someone who offers a proven track record of financial reporting and technical accounting knowledge of UK GAAP / IFRS.
- Experienced in the consolidation of multi-currency Group accounts.
- Able to work across all levels of the business and outside of the finance/accounts function.
- Ideally you are a qualified Accountant with previous experience of working within a group environment and looking for a new challenge or maybe you’re seeking a move from practice to your first in-house accounting role.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Stiltz, as we continue to grow and expand our business globally and that’s why we need you! We are seeking a Group Reporting Manager who will add real value to our group accounting processes whilst providing key commercial insights into the strategic direction of our global business.