- Take ownership of all budgeting and forecasting processes, along with providing business critical analysis to senior management.
- The role will require close working with the Head of Commercial Finance, the CFO and the rest of the Finance Team.
My client is a global group with a retail base in the Midlands, currently looking for an interim FP&A manager to join one of its Businesses.
- Overseeing the annual budget process:
- Building of budget models and tools
- Creation and generation of budget reports
- Improving longer term forecasting with the development of the 5 year plan
- Development of short/medium term forecasting to aid understanding in volatile and uncertain trading patterns
- Weekly/monthly performance
- Market share
- Competitor analysis
- Customer analysis
- Levels of expenditure across the business
Alongside this, there is significant scope to participate in and be the finance lead for various projects across the business.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA)
- Effective business partnering skills
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline intensive environment
- Ability to make decisions independently, identify issues and orchestrate to action and closure
£350 - £450 per day - initial 3 month contract