Salary £60,000 - £85,000 (Depending on experience)
Acuity Associates has been retained by a Yorkshire based SME client to identify candidates for the role of Financial Controller. Our client is looking to double revenues to £20m by 2025.
Our client is stable with a strong balance sheet and will double EBITDA this year to north of £1m.
We are looking for an energetic and adaptable qualified financial controller with a track record of adding value to organisations. You will proactively seek out, recommend to the Board and implement initiatives that improve the finances and controls of the business.
You will be comfortable working with all levels of the organisation including the Board.
Our client is family owned and has been successful for many years by exhibiting a strong culture centred on honesty and collaboration.
- Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good knowledge of UK accounting legislation, such as UK FRS, VAT, payroll, corporation tax
- Have practical experience of using KPIs in your role as financial controller
It will be a big plus if you:
- Have experience of working in a similar role, in an SME and/or stock / product environment
- Experience and evidence of successfully operating and running the financial operations for a commercial business
- Worked in a business that has grown significantly
- Financial Controller Basic salary £60,000 to £85,000 gross per annum (depending on experience)
- 22 days’ holiday (plus 8 days bank holidays)
- 1 extra holiday for birthday
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme depending on profile and contribution
Interested financial controller candidates should forward their CV, with covering letter if wished, outlining particularly their experience in the described skill-set areas.
Those candidates selected for interview will be contacted by our team.