Treasury Accountant role based in Peterborough. You will be an integral member of the finance team. Working closely with key stakeholders within Finance and across the wider Business as well as Treasury to provide technical analysis for both cash and risk management activities.
Our client is a FMCG organisation based in Peterborough.
This Treasury Accountant role would be responsible for:
- Ownership of foreign exchange hedging on capital projects
- Support the sales related foreign exchange and hedging process
- Maintain appropriate bank mandates as well as bank guarantees and indemnities
- Reviewing the daily foreign currency balances, processing foreign exchange trades and maintaining appropriate foreign currency balances.
- Responsibility for daily cash processing, allocation, reconciliation and collation of actual cashflow information
- Responsible for customer financing process liaising with sales, accounts receivable and MDM
- Responsible for administration and control of company purchasing cards
- Assist in the production of the year end accounts taking responsibility for key aspects of derivative reporting
- Ongoing review of processes to ensure efficient and automation applied where appropriate
This Treasury Accountant role would suit an applicant who is:
- Newly Qualified or working towards accountancy qualificaiton
- Experience of working in finance and knowledge of Treasury best-practice
- Strong IT skills - particularly MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build / maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Familiar with continuous improvement and introducing process improvements into a business
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- 2/3 Days working from home
- Pension Scheme