Junior Tax Assistant
A junior tax assistant vacancy has arisen for someone in the early years of their finance career and looking to get into a global brand t work on indirect and employment tax.
A global brand in the FMCG sector continuing to grow rapidly with a large finance function. Truly international and market leading businesses, entrepreneurial in what they do and very acquisitive with a good degree of flexible working.
* Assist with data collation for the preparation of foreign VAT returns and reclaims.
* Assist with data collation for the preparation of Alcoholic Ingredients Relief claims and reconciliations.
* Assist with information gathering for VAT reviews of new products and internal/external competitions.
* Gathering information for preparation of Plastic Packaging Tax returns.
* Updating and monitoring of trackers.
* Assist with tracking and data collection of Short Term Business Visitors.
* Assist with data collection from HMRC queries and Group requests.
* Support with the Tax Department's intranet page content.
* General tax administration support for the team, including ordering stationary, booking training etc.
* Take notes of meetings, running reports and sending information requests.
- 5 GCSE's Grade 4 or above (including Maths and English)
- Excellent working knowledge of Word and Excel essential
- Full on the job training will be provided, with the possibility of professional examinations.
Full study support to wards the ATT qualification
Flexibility to working approach
Competitive salary for this experience level
Generous holiday allowance