Corporate Finance Associate - Looking for Audit Seniors
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded Corporate Finance Advisory team. They are searching for an ACA/ACCA qualified auditor, who is wanting to diversity and build a career in Corporate Finance.
Our client are a leading firm of Chartered Accountants. They have an award-winning Corporate Finance team, which is nationally recognised.
The Key responsibilities for this Corporate Finance Associate based in the South West are:
- Review and analysis of projections, and underlying assumptions
- Evaluation of the current trading performance of the business
- Developing an understanding of the target business and its drivers
- Interpretation and analysis of financial and operational information
- Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets
- Identify and report key issues which may affect the price our clients are willing to pay for target companies
- Identify and quantify potential risk areas that may need to be addressed as part of the deal structure
- Be involved in the production of quality detailed written reports within agreed timescales, briefing the Partner/Director accordingly
For this Corporate Finance Associate position based in South West. Our client are searching for candidate who have/are:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong experience of audit, accounts preparation/ CF or TS.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to build rapport.
- Able to quickly identify the core issues from a large volume of data.
- Able to identify risk and/or potentially price affecting issues.
- Strong experience in using Excel as a reporting and analysis tool.
- Client focused, with an emphasis on quality and accuracy.
- An ability to understand the bigger picture whilst maintaining an eye on the detail.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
Our client are a market leading firm. With this they offer a highly competitive base salary and wider benefits package.
This team in particular are growing, so progression will equally be available to you.