Assistant Management Accountant
Temporary Assistant Management Accountant Required Centre of Sheffield Up-to £43k 6 Months Assignment
Your new company
Hays is excited to be working with a prestigious professional services firm based in the centre of Sheffield. They are looking for a temporary Assistant Management Accountant to join their close-knit team.
Your new role
As a temporary assistant management accountant you will be required to:
- Various month end tasks as required
- Assistance with Budgets & Forecasts
- Support the Finance Reporting Accounting Team Leader and the Reporting Analytics Team Leader as well as Management Accounts
- Provide support to other finance teams
- Provide support and ad-hoc reporting to other areas of the business
- Assist with testing and transition to automate reports as required
- Provide support to automation and transition work
- Opportunities to get involved in various new projects within the team and with other finance teams as required - may include projects, data analysis and testing as required
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Part qualified Accountant CIMA / ACCA or similar - ideally 1+ years part qualified
- Proven fast learner and ability to self manage
- Advanced Excel skills (i. pivot tables, Sumif, Vlookup)
- Able to build trust and rapport to develop effective relationships quickly, both internally and externally
- Able to handle multiple priorities, working to sometimes conflicting timescales in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Be able to build and maintain strong productive relationships
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic, patient and collaborative working style
What you'll get in return
As well as a competitive salary you will receive exclusive benefits offered by the company. You will also get the opportunity to work within an accounts setting in a business that has a welcoming and friendly staff team and the opportunity to progress and develop an exciting career. You will also have a dedicated hays consultant to help you with your career along with competitive pay rates and access to free online training.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.