Management Accountant £40,000- £43,000 Crewe- Hybrid working
Your new company
I am working with a great and well established organisation based in Crewe who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance team.
Your new role
As a Management Accountant you will work closely with Financial Controller and be responsible for
- Preparation and review of the monthly management accounts from the trial balance to financial statements. .
- Produce more complex processes and reconciliations around the month end in areas such as Intra Group, Stock and Liability calculations.
- Review of monthly VAT returns
- Providing timely and insightful reporting and management information as required.
- Lead role in bi-annual finance audits.
- Assist with the production of year end statutory financial statements, liaising with the external professional advisors and the Group finance team.
- Point of contact for the escalation of accounting queries and ongoing understanding of financial practices.
- Ensuring compliance and timely completion of statutory filings.
- Support and help in the development of the wider finance team including a part qualified accountant, across areas such as sales and purchase ledger.
- Provide any ad hoc analysis or reporting required
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with strong technical accounting skills, good Excel knowledge and ability to work to strict deadlines.
What you'll get in return
Depending on experience you will get salary of £40,000- £43,000 , hybrid working, health cash plan, bonus, free parking, pension scheme, life assurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.