FP&A Manager, Group Finance
FP&A Manager, Group Finance
White City, London with flexible and hybrid working options
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
Reporting into the Group FP&A Director, the FP&A Manager will be responsible for providing timely and relevant information to the Group Senior Management Team. In this key role, you’ll also partner with Group Finance teams such as Investor Relations, Group Finance, Tax & Treasury and Pensions and will develop strong relationships with the Divisional Finance teams.
- Run and develop the Group management reporting policy and framework ensuring clear reporting standards, requirements and deadlines
- Ensure high quality analysis and insight on drivers of actual financial performance, key performance indicators, risks and opportunities, cash flow and working capital
- Prepare and report the monthly actual results including flash results, management accounts, pension trustee report etc
- Analysis and reporting of exceptional items in line with Group Finance accounting judgements
- Analysis and reporting of capital expenditure on a balance sheet and cash basis
- Tracking and reporting of Group cost savings and investments included within the Groups operating results
- Support IR & Group Finance with quarterly, half-year and year-end reporting such as preparation of the annotated slides, preparation of various notes in the annual accounts (e.g. geographical analysis of turnover, headcount, leases), managing audit queries related to the notes in annual accounts, and preparation of the quarterly trading update pack
- Perform ad-hoc analysis e.g. trend, scenario & sensitivity analysis
- Looking for continuous improvement in planning, reporting and analysis processes and deliverables
- Support the planning, budget and forecasting manager as required
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a background in a group finance setting
- Strong business partnering experience with the ability to build key stakeholder relationships quickly and effectively
- Strong finance systems experience and MS Excel skills
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader, we have committed to interview all candidates with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the role (*minimum criteria above).
*There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with stakeholders at all levels within the organisation
- Good attention to detail and an analytical approach; a strong team ethic and support of others wherever necessary
- Demonstrate a forward looking perspective with regards to business and accounting changes and their potential impacts on Group reporting
- Strong planning and coordination skills to ensure expectations managed, results delivered and deadlines met
- Commercially astute with an inquisitive nature and desire to understand the drivers behind the numbers and reports
- Ability to work at both a detailed and high level i.e. detailed level required when understanding business drivers behind numbers and reports versus the ability to understand the audience of Group reports and analysis and present information at a meaningful, relevant high level required for senior management
- Experience of working in a Group Finance Function is desirable but not essential
What we can offer
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. Find out more on our website.
Find out more about our benefits on our website.
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance.
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talent and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks that celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more on our website.
Apply for this FP&A Manager, Group Finance role based in London by clicking the Apply button now.
Closing date: Monday 4th July 2022