I am working with a well established publishing company who are looking to add an Assistant Accountant to their team based in Finchley (with hybrid working).
The role will be working in a team of 2 in finance reporting into the Head of Finance.
The duties will include:
- Accounts payable - processing and arranging 150 invoices for the payment run
- Accounts receivable - invoicing for 100 invoices per month
- AP and AR functions, including the postings into our internal software - Xero & ApprovalMax
- Credit Control
- Support the month-end process, process journals & prepare reconciliations to Trial Balance.
- Making sure the P/L is complete for the managerial reports - Expenditure Analysis
- Preparation and submission of the VAT returns - Monthly and Quarterly
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations (Accruals, prepayments, Clearing Accounts)
- Bank Reconciliation - Multi Currency
- Staff expenses management
- Assisting with Year End Financials
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years plus experience working in a rounded finance role with experience in AP & AR. You will be a team player and enjoy a fast paced environment. You will ideally be Qualified By Experience or have an AAT background.
This role will be based in Finchley - 3 days in the office and 2 from home so please only apply if this is doable for you.