FP&A Analyst l Central Manchester | ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified | Business Services | Hybrid Working
Axon Moore are currently working alongside a high growth Consultancy firm based in Central Manchester who are going through a period of extraordinary growth and looking to grow their already impressive commercial function.
This is an excellent environment if you are looking for a fast paced, entrepreneurial, commercial, and progressive work environment with a brilliant track record of internal promotion.
The role would ideally suit a qualified accountant with a background in analytics, with an Advanced Excel skillset and Power BI. Whilst offering hybrid working, the office is renown for a fun, exciting place to work with an excellent culture and team dynamic.
Benefits: 10% bonus
Location: Central Manchester
- Management of a junior analyst.
- Producing forecast presentation and leading quarter meetings with directors.
- Producing monthly KPI packs for budget holders.
- Oversee the monthly flash forecast.
- Ownership of the 6-year plan process.
- Commentary pack production.
- End to end monthly review of salary budgets.
- Constant assessment of processes and systems to identify improvements.
- CIMA/ ACCA or ACA Qualified Accountant.
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to work in a dynamic team.
- Advanced Excel skill set.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.