Do you have Credit Control experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
Marks Sattin are working with a leading food manufacturer based in Leeds Centre, who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller who has experience dealing with Multiple Ledgers and high volume work, ideally within FMCG!
For this role, they are paying up to £28,000 and can also offer hybrid working!
Responsibilities of this role include:
- End to End Credit Control
- Agreeing debt collection targets and negotiating payment plans.
- Payment handling.
- Ensuring that credit notes are processed correctly, monitoring reasons for credit notes being raised.
- Identifying problem debts that require escalation and liaising with the Credit Control Manager as appropriate.
- Allocating cash.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Maintaining relationships with both colleagues and clients.
- Actively engaging, on a monthly basis, with managers and partners on debt status and preparing monthly summary reports.
Experience and Skills required:
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Manage multiple ledgers
- Drive query resolution through internal meetings
- Excel competent (V Look Ups, pivot tables)
Please apply If this is of interest!