An interesting multi-skilled role of Company Accountant / Finance Manager working for a successful, well established family business based in Driffield, East Yorkshire. Salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accountant to join this well-respected business working in a rewarding hands-on finance role. The successful Company Accountant will have previous experience managing all aspects of a company's accounts, with the ability to work effectively as part of a small team.
Your responsibilities as Company Accountant / Finance Manager will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Responsibility for supporting a small team
- Implementation of a new accounting system
- Managing VAT returns and statutory compliance
- Ability to deputise for the Finance Director when required
- Providing accountancy support to the wider business as required
To be considered for this Company Accountant position and be successful in post, you will need the following:
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA (ICAEW) or MAAT qualification or qualified by experience (QBE)
- Previous experience within an SME environment
- Excellent hands-on accounting experience
- Able to complete month end and year end processes, providing meaningful reporting to the senior management
- Strong systems knowledge
We are keen to hear from you if you are a Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Company Accountant or Senior Management Accountant who is CIMA / ACCA / ACA / ICAEW qualified or QBE and enjoys being in a hands-on role. Alternatively, you might be looking for your first move from Practice into Industry.
This role is easily commutable from Driffield, Market Weighton, Beverley, Bridlington, Scarborough, York, Malton, Pocklington and surrounding areas
To apply for this Company Accountant role, please click apply now
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.