Finance Business Partner
Partner Financial are working with an International, Private Equity backed business with operations throughout Europe, Asia, and the United States. The business has a turnover in excess of £1bn, a feat achieved through exceptional project delivery built on reliable customer relationships. This role has been created by incredible growth of the largest and most entrepreneurial business unit in the UK. It would suit someone who has a passion for a dynamic environment and fast paced, project work.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be providing financial information and decision support to the Management Board and Divisional Commercial teams within the Business Unit, as well as coordinating the budgeting/forecasting processes and collaborating in the production of monthly management reporting.
- Business Partnering to Divisional Management teams and operational heads of department understanding and challenging their project cash flow submissions
- Providing fact-based analysis to support financial and commercial proposals and business’ decision making
- Producing month end Management Reporting packs, including relevant KPI and commentary for presentation to Management Board
- Supporting the Finance Manager and Finance Director to generate a suite of consistent analysis tools that support financial and commercial proposals
- Producing long term cash forecast, with sensitivities, including the impact of prospective new projects
- Supporting the annual audit process, liaising with commercial teams and Group finance
- Working with Finance Shared Service team to ensure that both internal and external accounting policies and standards are adhered
- Providing appropriate financial information and advice to enable Commercial teams to best manage the project spend /Cost Value Reconciliation (CVR) position
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Ability to perform complex modelling to analyse financial feasibility of projects
- Strong communicating and stakeholder management skills, capable of liaising with finance and non-finance specialists
- Highly inquisitive and organised with the ability to work to work on multiple pieces of work, with multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 is highly desirable.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Alba Amigo. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation, then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.