European Commercial Accountant
£55,000 to £60,000 plus Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
An exciting and influential role for a French and or, German speaking qualified accountant.
As the Commercial Accountant for this growing consumer goods distributor you will focus on profitability, financial business partnering and provision of accurate accounting to the European teams. The chances are you are operating in a business partnering role already and wish to apply your strong commercial acumen and analytical skills to aid profitable decision making in a multi-cultural a setting.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Accounting support to enable margin protection and maximise gross profitability.
- Production of profitability analysis to support decisions.
- Support budgeting processes including forecasting and planning.
- Provide cost analysis for sales decisions and budgetary control.
- Lead direct reports, ensuring motivation and high moral.
- Support sales overseas by providing accurate accounts.
- Cost control, reporting and financial analysis.
- Ad-hoc tasks when required.
You should have achieved or have the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- German and French speaker.
- Willing to travel.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference B939398 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.