Senior Treasury Manager
Our client is one of the world’s leading elite sports groups, owner of a number of renowned football clubs and sports brands around the world including one of the UK’s leading Premiership Football Clubs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Treasury Manager to join the Group to take responsibility for all aspects of Treasury.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this is a broad role spanning all aspects of Treasury including short and long term working capital management, debt covenant compliance, FX and interest rate risk management. Key responsibilities include:-
- Management of short and long-term working capital/liquidity
- Managing overseas treasury processes and the design/implementation of intercompany funding strategies
- Managing working capital balance sheet and day-to-day liquidity across multiple currencies to support the business needs
- Management of financial risk, primarily foreign currency cash flow exposure through the recommendation of executing derivative financial instruments, managing interest rate risk and liquidity management
- Preparation of cash, covenant and other risk management reporting to Board, Shareholders, Leadership Team and facility providers
- Managing day-to-day cash and treasury activities
- Challenge and oversee the existing control framework and build relationships with key individuals throughout the business.
The role will suit either an experienced Treasury Manager or an Assistant Treasury Manager who has worked in a larger Treasury function who is ready to take a step up in responsibility.
Must have the following:-
- ACT / CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified with strong Excel modelling skills and experience working in a corporate treasury function Experience of cash flow forecasting and reporting Experience of managing FX exposures Experience of debt facilities or debt instruments and the associated reporting and restrictions
This is a rare opportunity to use your Treasury skills in a fast paced, high performance, acquisitive leader in the elite sports sector.