2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a high growth, PE backed multi-site business and they are now looking to recruit a Finance Director who will have full responsibility for Finance and IT and will be a key contributor to the achievement of the company’s business objectives. Responsible for the development and control of the company’s operating budget to ensure all financial targets are met and all financial and statutory regulations are complied with, this is a high profile role with stakeholder management being an important component. The business is seeking a true peer-level strategic partner to the CEO.
Holding a formal accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, ACMA or equivalent), and experience in a similar role in the commercial sector, you will have the ability/track record of communicating and reporting at a corporate level to an institutional standard. Ideally you will have experience in upgrading and streamlining reporting processes. You will have proven experience of meeting corporate deadlines and be able to demonstrate an innovative approach to changing business requirements.
- All corporate reporting to an institutional standard following period-end closing including:
- Information supply line to corporate stakeholders,
- Production of quarterly board meeting pack, and attendance of, and quarterly information pack for third-party managed owners.
- Corporate debt structuring and monitoring.
- Capital funding & cash flow forecasting, to ensure funds and liquidity required for acquisitions and developments.
- Asset Management Reporting.
- Responsible for IT, including systems improvements/ implementation
- VAT structuring.
- Liaise with relevant business contacts e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as HMRC.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly