Management Accountant | South Manchester | £40,000 – £50,000
An opportunity to join a private owned business who are experiencing consistent YOY growth and are well positioned for their next round of expansion. Operating within a highly competitive market, this local business has earned its reputation as a market leader.
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will have a varied role with responsibilities including;
- Production of monthly cash flow statements
- Analysis of divisional budgets and providing commentary relating to variances
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Divisional P&L review
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Working closely with the FP&A team to provide commercial support
- Ad hoc treasury management
This role is ideally suited to somebody close to qualification or recent qualified looking for a role offering more responsibilities.
Range of benefits include;
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- 25 days holiday + bhols
- Annual company bonus