Assistant Financial Accountant
Are you a part qualified Assistant Financial Accountant looking for a new role where you will be working in an ever changing, challenging environment and where everyday is new and exciting?
We are recruiting on behalf of a large manufacturing business based in Rotherham.
Reporting to the Finance Business Partner duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, ensuring that balance sheets reflect a true and fair view of Business Unit assets and liabilities.
- Developing internal controls, business intelligence reports, and systems to improve the level of financial reporting in the Business.
- Providing cover for tasks completed by other members of the Financial Accounting section.
- Completion of ad hoc tasks, and projects, as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Previous experience is key to this recruitment:
You will be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA).
- The ability to manage and intelligently analyse large volumes of data is essential.
- You must be IT literate with advanced Excel skills.
- You must be able to effectively communicate with colleagues at different levels in the organisation.
Potential candidates can expect:
- Competitive salary + study support
- 35 days holiday including stats
- Private Medical cover