4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is the owner of two private members clubs based in central London. The clubs boast of an unrivalled reputation and are both poised for growth, with more locations planned, and are looking to further develop their member offerings. This organisation maintains a truly unique experience in the concept of private members clubs with exceptional standards of service, luxury and a clear understanding of how to build and nourish a vibrant member community, whether that be for their members’ social or professional lives.
The Board are now looking to hire a Finance Director who will work closely with the Managing Director and assist the Senior Management Team in successfully taking the clubs along a growth journey taking advantage of the increased interest from potential new members both in London and further afield.
- To deliver insightful commercial analysis and improve regular KPI reporting
- To create and deliver impactful presentations to the Board and key stakeholders
- To provide financial models and analysis for acquisitions or opening of new members clubs
- To successfully deliver the current IT project to digitalise the member journey
- To continually identify areas for revenue growth and cost efficiencies/improvement
- To ensure all financial reporting to parent companies is accurate and timely
- To ensure adequacy and security of IT infrastructure
- To build strong relationships with banks, auditors, legal and tax advisors
- To coordinate the regular review of Risk, GDPR, and Sustainability matters
- To supervise, coach and develop the Finance Team
The ideal candidate will have advanced excel modelling skills and previous experience of PowerBI would be helpful. In addition previous exposure to private equity investors would also be helpful. Most important however is experience of working within a hospitality/leisure/retail multi-site organisation. This is a fast paced and exciting role for an experienced finance professional who would relish working in a luxury environment and has a passion and genuine enthusiasm for the hospitality industry.
We know that diverse recruitment practices start with us. We encourage and celebrate applicants regardless of race (including colour, nationality and ethnic or national origin), age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, sex, gender reassignment, disability, marital status, pregnancy and maternity or socioeconomic background. We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace by ensuring a diverse pool of talent, eliminating unlawful discrimination and recruiting the best person for each role. We review our practices on equality and diversity regularly.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly