Head of Finance - Fully remote
I am seeking a Head of Finance with M&A experience to be responsible for the running of the finance department for this luxury travel group. This is a hands-on role and varied, that requires great attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- My client is one of the world's best known luxury travel businesses and has an impeccable reputation in the market
- Thanks to their extensive loyal client base consisting of high net worth individuals who wish to explore some of the world's most sought after travel destinations, they have been resilient against the backdrop of the Covid Pandemic
- My client has experienced consistent growth over the last 5 years, and plans to continue to grow organically and through acquisitions
- With annual revenues of circa £100m and a healthy EBITDA, they have been able to invest heavily into their operations including advances in software development and scaling out their workforce and processes
- My client has offices dotted around the world but this role can work from home in a fully remote capacity
- You will have the ability to build and manage the finance team (currently 4) as well as well as be the ultimate point of contact both internally and externally.
- You'll be accountable for the management accounting, reporting, financial analysis, VAT and payroll
- You will have scope to improve processes and be innovative and forward thinking with a remit to build out a world class finance department supported by your own team and the latest technology.
- Crucially, you will be the point of contact for M&A activity and you'll ensure a robust due-diligence process ahead of any sale or transaction
- Strategically and commercially, you will devise ways to optimise profits and margins
- I am looking for candidates who are drive, self-motivated, detail orientated and commercially minded, who are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- 7-10 years PQE (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with previous experience working within a fast-paced operationally focused business and preferably travel
- Experience working in M&A
- Proven leader of teams
- Fully flexible and remote working
- Bonus and incentive scheme linked to M&A activity