Accounts Payable Executive
Accounts Payable Executive | Windsor, Berkshire | Salary from £28,000-£30,000
Join a renowned Healthcare Organisation in the heart of Windsor, as their new Accounts Payable Executive. Working closely with the collegiate Finance team, the successful candidate will have the chance to further their financial career, in the realm of Health Property, Construction, and Housing.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the primary focus of this Accounts Payable Executive role will be to support the Assistant Accountants with the processing of the purchase invoices for all of their locations.
As the new Accounts Payable Executive you will work closely with the other members of the Finance Team, executing the following responsibilities:
- Ensure purchase invoices and staff expenses are processed on a timely basis
- Certify that the month-end timetable is adhered to
- Perform regular supplier statement reconciliations
- Investigate and resolve issues associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Monitor and clear suspense accounts
- Maintain vendor profiles and process checks
- Circulate remittance advice
- Handle all vendor correspondences via phone or email
- Investigate and resolve any enquiries and irregularities
The successful Accounts Payable Executive will require:
- 2 years Accounts Payable experience minimum
- A BA degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field
- An entry level role, this position offers the right candidate a chance to develop their financial career within a strong, reputable organisation
- In return for your hard work, you will receive a salary of between £28,000-£30,000, alongside a range of other comprehensive benefits
Reach out and apply today for this Accounts Payable Executive role, with an up-to-date copy of your CV and cover letter via the portal below.