European Credit Manager
European Credit Manager | London | £90,000 plus
Work with a fast-growing multi-faceted service group, looking to strengthen and restructure the AR team by hiring an experienced European Credit Manager.
Reporting to the Global Finance Director you will be responsible for leading and directing an elite credit control team, with most based in the UK and a few at key overseas offices.
As the new European Credit Manager you duties will include:
- Recruiting, training and developing the credit control/risk team
- Developing procedures and policies to role out across the Group
- The delivery of management information to improve debtors and analysing information for the monthly report pack
- Liaising with Finance Directors across the group to roll out a uniform credit policy across all regions
- Implementing a global credit checking process and embed across all regions
- Reviewing and improving credit insurance and risk policy
- Reviewing contract terms across the group to improve cashflow and working capital
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven background in credit management, business transformation, staff management and training
- Be a self starter with experience of working to strict deadlines across an ever changing Group
- Be a strong negotiator with the ability to drive change
- An annual bonus
- Working from home 4 days a week with one day in the office in Central London
- Healthcare, life insurance, pension and gym membership
Reach out and apply for this European Credit Manager role with an up-to-date copy of your CV, via the portal below.