Salary Up to £45K + Benefits
Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to be working in retained partnership with a fast-growing SME called RSM Lining Supplies in Doncaster. They have been established for nearly 20 years and have operations that span worldwide. They are a forward-thinking company who’s main priority is to create the most efficient, effective long lasting solutions to CIPP lining. The business continues to grow from strength to strength as well as evolve and now has a turnover of circa £17 Million per annum.
They are in a convenient Doncaster location, close proximity to Junction 3 off the M18 based out of clean and modern offices. They have a strong and supportive leadership team who like to bring in the best people to help them achieve their goals.
Due to an internal promotion, the Finance Director is seeking an ambitious and technically able Accountant to join them as a number 2 in finance. The successful candidate will be appointed as Financial Controller and there will be a great amount of autonomy and variety in this role for the post holder to get their teeth into.
This varied Financial Controller role will encompass financial accounts, management accounts, MI and analysis as well as helping shape the future of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Production and delivery of Monthly Management Accounts along with consolidated commentary
- Managing and overseeing all day to day accounting operations (initially performing some transactional activities)
- Creating KPI dashboards and MI reports
- Providing insightful and meaningful commercial/ financial analysis
- Business partnering with both financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Preparing and publishing all monthly financial statements
- Completion and submission of Corporation Tax, VAT and R&D Claims
- Liaising with the international subsidiaries to ensure their submissions meet relevant compliance requirements
- Assisting with maintaining and devising robust financial controls, processes and systems across the department
- Overseeing the audit process and liaising with external personnel where required
- Ensuring all reporting meets compliant standards in line with statutory law and financial regulations at all times
- Advising on best-in-class finance processes and providing technical advice where needed
Elevation Accountancy & Finance would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Ideally Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA) with strong technical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Strong process and controls experience
- Ability to be able to drive change and improvements
- Excellent aptitude for systems and advanced Excel ability
- A keen eye for continuous process improvement
- Comfortable in a fast paced and ambiguous business environment; without sacrificing attention to detail
- Experience of international trade would be a major benefit
The business is consistently scaling up and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a high calibre team and support the build out the accounting function and their international team.
Salary: Up to £45,000
25 days holiday + stats
Auto enrolment pension
Hours of work are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV in asap for consideration or please call Simon Ensor or Steve Bruce on 01709 723 248 if you would like further information.