Finance Manager | Manchester | Salary £50,000 - £60,000
A unique opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing property businesses in Manchester; this Finance Manager role offers the right candidate a chance to take control of the Manchester office, aiding business and professional development.
Reporting to the UK Head of Finance, this Finance Manager role will see you develop with the business as it grows further.
The duties of the role will include:
- Reviewing and preparing management accounts on a monthly basis
- Maintaining the key internal control systems and processes
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid within agreed terms
- Conducting cashflow forecasting
- The reconciliation of inter company balances
- Ensuring all HMRC deadlines are met
- Budget management
- Full management of the finance team in Manchester
- Working with external auditors
- Dealing with queries from stakeholders, customers and clients when needed
To excel in this Finance Manager role, you will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Have proven experience in the above
- Boast a background in management
- Be able to demonstrate how you'll take the team forwards in their development
- This role offers a comprehensive benefits package including a bonus structure, private health cover and other perks
Based in the heart of Manchester, this role offers a salary of up to £60,000 and the chance to work with a dynamic and collegiate team.
Reach out and apply for this Finance Manager role with an up-to-date copy of your CV, via the portal below.