Management Accountant | Manchester City Centre, Hybrid Homeworking | Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Join a fast growing technology business based in Manchester City Centre, as their new Management Accountant. Offering a salary of up to £45,000 this position offers the chance to work with a growing and dynamic team, in the heart of the city.
This Management Accountant role provides key support for the management team, through the creation, integration and development of finance processes across the business to facilitate growth.
In addition to the day-to-day continued monitoring of credit control and production of monthly management accounts, there will be an opportunity to develop analysis of the commercial performance of the business, and support decision making to achieve the strategic goals.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, duties will include:
- Maintaining monthly management accounts from bank reconciliations through to P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow reports and presenting these to senior stakeholders.
- Supporting the implementation of process improvement to gain efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Improving credit control processes and the continued monitoring of their effectiveness.
- Developing commercial analysis of the business performance to support the Commercial Director with decision making and performance management.
To qualify as the right candidate for the role, you will be:
- Qualified/Part qualified (CIMA, ACA, ACCA).
- Able to liaise with key stakeholders across the business.
- Ability to work independently to identify issues and provide solutions.
- Analysis of financial statements providing information on variances against budget.
- Responsible for accounts payable and receivable.
- An individual with a can do attitude with capability to see tasks through till the end.
- Experienced in advanced Excel and Xero (advantageous).
In return, this role offers an excellent package of flexible/hybrid working, as well as study support if needed.
The firm also offer massive potential for growth and development.
Reach out and join the team; apply for this Management Accountant position below via the portal.