Management Accountant - Transport - £60,000
Your new company
You will be working for a large transport company. They have a fantastic culture within the company unlocking potential and creating spaces for opportunity!
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Quarterly forecasting for your area of business
- Liaising with project teams
- Prepare monthly loan/forward funding drawdowns
- Year-end reporting
- Statutory accounts preparation
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with a sound understanding of Microsoft packages and Accounting software. Also, you will have strong analytical skills.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a bonus and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please feel free to get in contact for a further discussion!