Finance Manager - Corporate Services
Finance Manager - Corporate Services. £48 - £54k Hybrid role Bury St Edmunds
Your new company
My client based in Bury St Edmunds is looking for a qualified Accountant to join them as a Divisional Finance Manager - Corporate Services.
Your new role
This is a great role, reporting in to the Assistant Director, and supporting the Estates, Facilities, IT, HR and other Corporate Service managers with their budgets. You need to be an experienced person to with Senior Managers on their Strategic plans and objectives.
Key takes include
- Strategic Business Planning - long term financial plans and budgets.
- Development of capital budgets and reporting on financial performance
- Analysing Financial and non Financial information, and reporting to internal stakeholders
- Supporting change programmes with business cases and analysis where necessary
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a qualified accountant with experience of financial management. You must have great interpersonal skills to be able to support the team to achieve their strategic objectives. Ideally you will have experience within a large and complex Public Sector environment such as the NHS
- Proven financial management skills
- Proven analytical and presentation skills
- Knowledge of financial processes
- Experience of budget management in a highly complex environment
- Advanced computer skills, especially in relation to modelling (spreadsheets), reporting and use of accounting systems.
What you'll get in return
The salary ranges between £48,500 - £54,500 but as with all Public Sector roles, they will be looking to pay near the bottom of the band.
The hybrid policy is a standard 50% on site, which is non-negotiable.
The client offers great holiday and pension benefits, plus a team culture which encourages development and career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.