Interim management accountant role in Bath
3-6 month interim finance role- starting ASAP 2 days a week required in the office - 3 days from home
Your new role
You will also be involved in working with the Transactional Manager to improve the coding of invoices and with the Financial Accountant, to reconcile and review the balance sheet recs. You will also be responsible for cashflow forecasts and VAT returns.
There will also be line management of the Revenue and Margin Analyst and Assistant Management Accountant.
- Prepare and review the Management Accounts for all group entities
- Prepare and distribute a suite of sub P&L's including Website and Overhead Department summaries
- Responsible for line managing the Revenue and Margin Accountant and Assistant Management Accountant
- Assist with the annual budget production
- Ad hoc analysis to better understand variances or trends
- Prepare Group Cashflow forecasts by entity / currency to support FX trades
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns and keep abreast of tax changes impacting the Group
- Have the capability and confidence to raise issues and identify weak processes and to draw upon the wider team to help resolve them
- Assist in raising the profile of the finance team across the Group
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Experience within similar roles
- Line management experience
- Confidence in challenging processes with the mindset of 'how can we do things better'
- You will be expected to make an impact and hit the ground running and learn fast
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Charles Maidment from the Hays Bristol finance team. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.