Senior Finance Business Partner
We are working on an exclusive basis to recruit a Senior Finance Business Partner for a service business who have various sites across the UK, with this role being based in Slough and offering hybrid working. This is a true Finance Business Partnering role and will allow the successful candidate to drive profitability across your business area.
The role reports into a highly talented CFO and works closely with the MD of your business area – circa £30 million TO and growing. We need someone who has gravitas and who can build credibility from the “get go” with the SMT with excellent communication and relationship building skills a must!
The successful Senior Finance Business Partner will have strong commercial acumen, and the ability to spot opportunities, that will ultimately drive improvements and profitability of your business area. This role is a platform to becoming a divisional FD in the future.
Senior Finance Business Partner Requirements:
You will be / have:
- A fully qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Previous business partnering experience
- Operational and commercial exposure with a good understanding of what drives a business
- Intellectually curious with the ability to challenge and influence senior management team
- A highly effective communicator with strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical capability
- Enjoys the challenge of working in a fast-moving environment
- Has a continuous improvement mindset
Senior Finance Business Partner Package:
- £70,000 - £80,000
- Career progression
- Supportive and talented SMT to learn from