Financial Controller - Live Music
Handle are proud to be working alongside a leading brand within the live music and entertainment sector to help find a Financial Controller.
Working for this cutting edge and renowned brand this newly created position has been created through sheer growth and rapid success. Working within a fast paced and growing environment the Financial Controller will help lead and provide the vital information necessary for the success, growth and maintenance of the company. Based in East London, the role will Manage the core finance team and will involve but not be limited too:
- Month end procedures
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Financial Planning
- UK tax compliance (VAT, Sales taxes, Corporation taxes, Employee taxes)
- Management and statutory reporting
- Oversee the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Setting and evolving policies and procedures around the above
- Facilitate the process of onboarding new hires (UK)
- Supporting the FD / cofounders on ad hoc projects, anything from investigating entering a new territory to changing our pricing strategy.
The suitable candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and be experienced with working within the media and entertainment sectors, ideally live events.
With previous Financial Control the role is perfect for an accountant with a positive and proactive attitude.
You will have strong leadership skills, be technically astute but have a strong commercial outlook. Small company experience would be hugely advantageous.
Music / Media / Entertainment sector experience is absolutely essential for this role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.